Halfway Homemade: Peanut Butter Pie!
It's Pi Day! Don't worry, we won't ask you to do any challenging math equations, other than adding 1 cup of this + 1 cup of that. If you're looking for the easiest and tastiest treat to celebrate today, this Peanut Butter Pi(e) is sure to crunch your numbers.
⭐️ Peanut Butter Pie ⭐️
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and the peanut butter until well blended and smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until well blended. Gently fold in 1 ½ cups of the whipped topping just until combined.
- Pour into the crust and spread evenly. Spread the remaining whipped topping over the top.
- Sprinkle with crumbled Peanut Butter Puffs, (or leave them whole for a star-studded pie!)
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Hand your little one a cup of puffs, and grab yourself a fork.