🥕 BUNNY BAIT 🥕
Put a little spring in your step with a seasonal toddler snack! Whip up a batch of (SUPER EASY) Bunny Bait and make Easter Brunch a little bit sweeter - and a whole lot nuttier. Adding a touch of peanut butter and the perfect sprinkle of cinnamon flavor, MightyMes are the perfect addition to this tasty treat!
- 1 cup rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup corn Chex cereal
- 1 cup wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup mini twist pretzels (or sticks!)
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 1 cup Mission MightyMe Nut Butter Puffs
- 1 cup Mission MightyMe Peanut Puffs
- 24 oz White Chocolate (we recommend Ghiradelli White Chocolate melting wafers)
- 2-3 cups of M&Ms* (if you're making for older kids or grownups, substitute mini candy covered chocolate eggs. If you're making for sugar-less littles, skip them altogether!)
Customizable for littles! If you are trying to lessen the sugar, stop after Step 2!
- In a large bowl, mix rice Chex, corn Chex, wheat Chex, pretzels, Cheerios, M&Ms, and Mission MightyMe Nut Butter Puffs, Mission MightyMe Peanut Puffs.
- Gently mix together, so it's equally combined. Don't worry if the M&Ms fall to the bottom.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate in the microwave according to the package. *We did 30-second intervals on defrost for 2 minutes, stirring in between.
- Slowly pour about 1/2 of the white chocolate mixture over the mix, and gently (but quickly) stir to combine.
- Pour the second half of the white chocolate over the mixture, until it's completely coated.
- Spread the bunny bait onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, let cool.
- Once cool, break into snackable size pieces and serve.
If you have some self-control and plan to save some, it keeps well in an air-tight container!
Need to restock your puffs? Head over to our Shop Page