Organic Strawberry & Banana Peanut Butter
A fruit and nut flavor combo! Our organic Peanut Butter Strawberry and Peanut Butter Banana puffs for babies and big kids make it deliciously simple to introduce peanuts early and keep them in the diet often.
Our puffs are made up of more than 50% peanuts and ACTUAL strawberries and bananas with no “natural flavors” and a short list of 100% organic ingredients. Plus, it’s the only peanut butter + fruit puff with NO added sugar. Think of us as your favorite lunchtime classic with a delicious side of everyone’s favorite fruits – with no stress, mess or sticky fingers.
Please note: We're committed to minimizing waste as we transition our branding. Shipments may include a mix of new and classic MightyMe packages for a short period of time.
Simple, Organic, Non-GMO Ingredients
- Organic Banana Peanut Butter Puffs: Organic Peanuts, Organic Bananas, Organic Rice and a pinch of Sea Salt
- Organic Strawberry Peanut Butter Puffs: Organic Peanuts, Organic Strawberries, Organic Rice and a pinch of Sea Salt
- Our organic, non-GMO ingredients are sourced in the USA, and our products are made in an FDA-certified facility.
- No added sugar, corn, cane syrup, palm oil, preservatives or anything artificial.
- Gluten-free, vegan and kosher.
- Plant-based protein and more than 50% peanuts.
- All products are rigorously tested for heavy metals.
- So delicious, you’ll be hearing “more puffs, please” on repeat.
How to Serve: Early, Often, Ongoing
- For babies starting solids and up, our versatile, quick-dissolve puffs can be softened with water, breast milk or formula (recommended for 7 months and younger), crumbled into purees or eaten on-the-go.
- A delicious and nutritious snack for the whole family!
- Snack smarter with this pantry staple designed to age up and keep nuts in little diets for babies, big kids, and beyond!
- Our co-founder Dr. Gideon Lack’s groundbreaking research (LEAP) changed pediatric feeding guidelines around the globe.*
- 1 pouch of any MightyMe Organic Peanut Butter Puff flavor varieties per week meets the AAP recommended 6 grams peanut protein weekly for high-risk infants.*
Mighty Parents Love MightyMe!
“I have an older child with a peanut allergy, so I’ve found this product is an easy way to keep my younger kids regularly exposed to peanuts without worrying about my older child getting into them. I wish this was around when my kids were babies!”- Amazon Customer
“Our whole family loves MightyMe peanut puffs! They are our 9-month-old’s favorite finger food... and I think my husband and I might keep buying them even after he’s grown up since we enjoy them so much too!”- Erin
“We introduced this product to my almost one year old and she loves them! She much prefers these over regular puffs and Cheerios. And the best bonus is it is helping combat food allergies.”- Amazon Customer