Strawberry & Banana Peanut Butter
A fruit and nut flavor combo! Our organic Peanut Butter Strawberry and Peanut Butter Banana puffs for babies and big kids make it deliciously simple to introduce peanuts early and keep them in the diet often. Our puffs are made up of more than 50% peanuts and ACTUAL strawberries and bananas with no “natural flavors” and a short list of 100% organic ingredients. Plus, it’s the only peanut butter + fruit puff with NO added sugar. Think of us as your favorite lunchtime classic with a delicious side of everyone’s favorite fruits – with no stress, mess or sticky fingers.
Simple, Organic, Non-GMO Ingredients
- Banana Peanut Butter Puffs: Organic Peanuts, Organic Bananas, Organic Rice and a pinch of Sea Salt
- Strawberry Peanut Butter Puffs: Organic Peanuts, Organic Strawberries, Organic Rice and a pinch of Sea Salt
- Our organic, non-GMO ingredients are sourced in the USA, and our products are made in an FDA-certified facility.
- No added sugar, corn, cane syrup, palm oil, preservatives or anything artificial.
- Gluten-free, vegan and kosher.
- Plant-based protein and more than 50% peanuts.
- All products are rigorously tested for heavy metals.
- So delicious, you’ll be hearing “more puffs, please” on repeat.
How to Serve: Early, Often, Ongoing
- For babies starting solids and up, our versatile, quick-dissolve puffs can be softened with water, breast milk or formula (recommended for 7 months and younger), crumbled into purees or eaten on-the-go.
- A delicious and nutritious snack for the whole family!
- Snack smarter with this pantry staple designed to age up and keep nuts in little diets for babies, big kids, and beyond!
- Our co-founder Dr. Gideon Lack’s groundbreaking research (LEAP) changed pediatric feeding guidelines around the globe.*
- 1 pouch of any MightyMe Peanut Butter Puffs flavor varieties per week meets the AAP recommended 6 grams peanut protein weekly for high-risk infants.*
- Simple Ingredients
- Zero Added Sugar
- Zero Palm Oil
- More than 50% Peanuts
- Pediatric Allergist-developed
Questions about Introducing
Check out our Early Allergen Introduction Guide!VIEW GUIDE
Mighty Moms Agree, Puffs Make It Stress Free!
“I have an older child with a peanut allergy, so I’ve found this product is an easy way to keep my younger kids regularly exposed to peanuts without worrying about my older child getting into them. I wish this was around when my kids were babies!”
“Our baby immediately took to eating the MightyMe and never refuses them. What we really love is that the product is backed by science and cutting edge research from the top medical minds in the world and also real life parents.”
“Our whole family loves MightyMe peanut puffs! They are our 9-month-old’s favorite finger food... and I think my husband and I might keep buying them even after he’s grown up since we enjoy them so much too!”
“We introduced this product to my almost one year old and she loves them! She much prefers these over regular puffs and Cheerios. And the best bonus is it is helping combat food allergies.”
“It’s a great snack and I love that it’s something that can help introduce peanuts to my youngest, it’s a win win!”
“These puffs are IDEAL! Amazing taste, texture (no choking worries) and most of all – helping me to prevent what is a life-altering allergy to have to contend with. I’d highly highly recommend these, not only for parents of babies and any-age children but for you if you like peanuts! They are delish!”
“My 6 mo old has severe eczema so after a negative skin test our doctor encouraged us to introduce peanut ASAP. That was harder than we thought! She wouldn’t take thinned peanut butter on a spoon but LOVED these puffs! She’s now on her way to eating a full serving. They won’t last very long though because our toddler loves them too!”
“For our new baby, we were thrilled to find a product that made it easy to follow the new guidelines rec’d by our pediatrician – introduce peanuts with first foods (6mons)!”
“My baby is loving these snacks. I felt it was a safe, easy way to introduce peanuts and provide consistent exposure to them.”
“MightyMe is a wonderful way to incorporate more nuts into your baby's diet. I am a mother of four, and my youngest started on MightyMe this summer when she was six months. I like that there are only a few ingredients, and they are ingredients that I know and can trust. They are also delicious, and my older children love to get into them too!”