Monster Munch Trail Mix
Can you believe that Halloween is almost here?! If you’re looking for a bit of sweet and salty, we’ve got you covered! This spook-tacular mix of goodies is sure to impress your favorite little goblins and ghouls! This is totally customizable for your comfort level with sweets and sugars – simply omit the candies if you are looking for a non-sugary snack for your littles. We get that it can be hard to remove ALL sweets from the vicinity during the Halloween festivities, so this mix gives a good balance of protein from our nutty help puffs to balance out a few M&Ms or candy corns (so you can combat a full-on sugar rush).
- 1 cup – Chex Cereal (we used chocolate + plain)
- 1 cup – Pretzels
- 1 cup – MightyMe Nut Butter Puffs
- 1/2 cup – Popcorn
- 1/2 cup – Goldfish Crackers
- 1/4 cup – Candycorn
- 1/4 cup – M&Ms
- Small container of candy eyes
- 1. Measure out each ingredient and place into a medium-sized bowl.
- 2. Stir everything together.
- 3. Store in a resealable pouch or airtight container for fresh, on-the-go snacking!
Looking for more trail mix inspiration? Check out our other delicious recipes below.