Halfway Homemade: Mighty Mama Trail Mix
Moms need snacks and quiet time, too! This week, we have a Trail Mix recipe that pairs well with your a.m. coffee that can't stay warm, that book you can't quite finish, or a well-deserved nap of your own. Simply grab some MightyMe puffs from your pantry (little ones need to learn how to share, right?) and mix in any of your complementary go-to snacks on hand. For inspo, check out a few of our recommended co-stars below. Enjoy!
- 1 handful Lesser Evil Himalayan Pink Salt Popcorn
- 1 handful Mission MightyMe Peanut Puffs
- 1 handful Mission MightyMe Nut Butter Puffs
- 1 handful Good Snack Co. Coconut Snack
- 1 handful Emerald Roasted and Salted Cashews
- 1 handful Freeze Dried Blueberries
- 1 handful Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Mix all ingredients in large bowl
2. Gently Combine
3. Serve yourself
4. Find a quiet spot, your reheated coffee from this morning, and that book you can't find the time to finish, and enjoy your mighty mama moment.