Proactive Nut Butter Puffs
- Simple, all-natural, non-GMO ingredients
- Carefully crafted to contain equal parts peanut, cashew, walnut, hazelnut and almond protein
- 2 pouches = 10 grams nut protein (2 gram per nut)
- No palm oil, corn, cane sugar, preservatives or anything artificial
- For babies starting solids and up. Can be softened with water, crumbled into purees, or eaten as an on-the-go snack!
- Quick-dissolve for babies - and delicious for big kids too!
- Developed by the global expert in food allergy prevention whose research changed feeding guidelines around the globe to recommend early introduction of peanuts and other common food allergens in infancy*
Simple, All-Natural, Non-GMO Ingredients
- Organic Rice Flour, Ground Hazelnuts, Organic Ground Cashews, Almond Flour, Organic Peanut Oil, Walnut Flour, Organic Peanut Flour, Organic Coconut Nectar, Cashew Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Ground Cinnamon, Sea Salt.
- Our all-natural ingredients are carefully sourced and our products are made in an FDA-certified facility.
- Gluten-free, vegan and kosher.
- Plant-based protein.
- More than 50% nuts.
- No added sugar, corn, palm oil, preservatives or anything artificial.
- All products are tested for heavy metals.
How to Serve: Early, Often, Ongoing
- For babies starting solids and up, our versatile, quick-dissolve puffs can be softened with water, breast milk or formula (recommended for 7 months and younger), crumbled into purees or eaten on-the-go.
- A delicious and nutritious snack for the whole family!
- Snack smarter with this pantry staple designed to age up and keep nuts in little diets regularly, for babies, big kids and beyond.
- Our co-founder Dr. Gideon Lack’s groundbreaking research (LEAP) changed pediatric feeding guidelines around the globe.*
- 2 pouches of MightyMe Nut Butter Puffs per week meets the AAP recommended 10 grams nut protein (2 gram per nut) weekly for high-risk infants.*
We turned peanuts & tree nuts into puffs!
- Zero Palm Oil
- More than 50% Nuts
- Simple Ingredients
- No Corn
- Pediatric Allergist-developed
Questions about Introducing
Check out our Early Allergen Introduction Guide!VIEW GUIDE
Mighty Moms Agree, Puffs Make It Stress Free!
“I have an older child with a peanut allergy, so I’ve found this product is an easy way to keep my younger kids regularly exposed to peanuts without worrying about my older child getting into them. I wish this was around when my kids were babies!”
“Our baby immediately took to eating the MightyMe and never refuses them. What we really love is that the product is backed by science and cutting edge research from the top medical minds in the world and also real life parents.”
“Our whole family loves MightyMe peanut puffs! They are our 9-month-old’s favorite finger food... and I think my husband and I might keep buying them even after he’s grown up since we enjoy them so much too!”
“We introduced this product to my almost one year old and she loves them! She much prefers these over regular puffs and Cheerios. And the best bonus is it is helping combat food allergies.”
“It’s a great snack and I love that it’s something that can help introduce peanuts to my youngest, it’s a win win!”
“These puffs are IDEAL! Amazing taste, texture (no choking worries) and most of all – helping me to prevent what is a life-altering allergy to have to contend with. I’d highly highly recommend these, not only for parents of babies and any-age children but for you if you like peanuts! They are delish!”
“My 6 mo old has severe eczema so after a negative skin test our doctor encouraged us to introduce peanut ASAP. That was harder than we thought! She wouldn’t take thinned peanut butter on a spoon but LOVED these puffs! She’s now on her way to eating a full serving. They won’t last very long though because our toddler loves them too!”
“For our new baby, we were thrilled to find a product that made it easy to follow the new guidelines rec’d by our pediatrician – introduce peanuts with first foods (6mons)!”
“My baby is loving these snacks. I felt it was a safe, easy way to introduce peanuts and provide consistent exposure to them.”
“MightyMe is a wonderful way to incorporate more nuts into your baby's diet. I am a mother of four, and my youngest started on MightyMe this summer when she was six months. I like that there are only a few ingredients, and they are ingredients that I know and can trust. They are also delicious, and my older children love to get into them too!”