Nut Butter + Banana Peanut Butter Limited Edition
Meet the fruit and nut flavor combo our customers asked for! Our Peanut Butter Banana Puffs and Nut Butter Puffs (made with 5 nuts) make it easy to keep a wide variety of nuts in little diets for babies, big kids and beyond, with less stress and less mess. Snack smarter with this pantry staple designed to age up and keep nuts in little diets for babies, big kids and beyond.
Our Peanut Butter Banana Puffs are made up of more than 50% peanuts and ACTUAL bananas with no “natural flavors” and a short list of 100% organic ingredients. Plus, it’s the only peanut butter + fruit puff with NO added sugar.
Simple, Organic, Non-GMO Ingredients
- Banana Peanut Butter Puffs: Organic Peanuts, Organic Bananas, Organic Rice and a pinch of Sea Salt
- Our organic, non-GMO ingredients are sourced in the USA, and our products are made in an FDA-certified facility.
- No added cane sugar, corn, cane syrup, palm oil, preservatives or anything artificial.
- Gluten-free, vegan and kosher.
- Plant-based protein and more than 50% nuts.
- All products are rigorously tested for heavy metals.
- So delicious, you’ll be hearing “more puffs, please” on repeat.
How to Serve: Early, Often, Ongoing
- For babies starting solids and up, our versatile, quick-dissolve puffs can be softened with water, breast milk or formula (recommended for 7 months and younger), crumbled into purees or eaten on-the-go.
- A delicious and nutritious snack for the whole family!
- Snack smarter with this pantry staple designed to age up and keep nuts in little diets for babies, big kids, and beyond!
- Our co-founder Dr. Gideon Lack’s groundbreaking research (LEAP) changed pediatric feeding guidelines around the globe.*
- 1 pouch of any MightyMe Peanut Butter Puffs flavor varieties per week meets the AAP recommended 6 grams peanut protein weekly for high-risk infants.*
- Simple Ingredients
- Zero Added Sugar
- Zero Palm Oil
- More than 50% Peanuts
- Pediatric Allergist-developed
Mighty Parents Love MightyMe!
“I have an older child with a peanut allergy, so I’ve found this product is an easy way to keep my younger kids regularly exposed to peanuts without worrying about my older child getting into them. I wish this was around when my kids were babies!”- Amazon Customer
“Our whole family loves MightyMe peanut puffs! They are our 9-month-old’s favorite finger food... and I think my husband and I might keep buying them even after he’s grown up since we enjoy them so much too!”- Erin
“We introduced this product to my almost one year old and she loves them! She much prefers these over regular puffs and Cheerios. And the best bonus is it is helping combat food allergies.”- Amazon Customer